In this podcast I talk about what’s going on with wedoit4you.com, what’s going on with this blog, and then I’ll start telling you my best practices on job hunting.
- How to look for job postings?
- How to write a cover letter for IT companies
- The first phone contacts
- What to do before the first interview
- The salesman metaphor
- It’s all about the company, not about you
- No no’s
- Negotiating after the offer
And a lot of tiny little details.
PS: I’m sorry for the echo, my headsets were echoing my voice, I didn’t record it again cause this was unscripted, and I don’t think it would’ve come out as good as it did, you won’t even notice it if you pay a lot of attention to what I say.
Good luck on your job hunt.