Creative Qt/PyQt GUI Developers needed
Temboo is a New York-based software company. We have developed a new software model which uses a powerful graphical interface to allow non-programmers to quickly build complex workflows enabling disparate databases, web services, and applications to communicate and interact. Think of our technology as an “inter-operating system,” a visual tool for developing advanced information services applications that actually works.
We are a small but well-funded company with versions of our product currently live; some of our first customers are leading financial institutions. Our company culture promotes individual contribution, innovation, excellence, and the belief that work should also be fun.
We are looking for developers with experience building complex but user-friendly interfaces. In this position, you’ll help us think creatively about how users interact with technology and find ways of creating systems that simplify compex processes.
Ideally, you possess most or all of the following traits/skills:
* Experience with Qt4, Python, and PyQt4
* Experience with AJAX development
* Broad familiarity with OO design patterns
* Understanding of good user interface design principles
* Experience working with information architects
Additional bonus points for:
* Familiarity with agile methods like XP and test-driven development
* Experience developing games
* Experience developing tools that use visual metaphors
* Interests outside of work (in your email, please tell us what they are!)
* Sense of humor
We are most interested in candidates who are in the New York area, or willing to relocate. However, telecommuting may be an option for the right individual.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to email@example.com